- ADV & SAS
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI)
Attorneys will be trained on how to answer family & housing law questions posted on Illinois Legal Aid Online’s Legal Answers website.
What is Legal Answers? Legal Answers is a secure website (IL.freelegalanswers.org) where lower-income Illinois residents can ask a lawyer for help with a legal issue. Qualified users post questions about civil legal problems. Volunteer lawyers then log onto the site and select questions to answer. It’s like a virtual walk-in legal clinic.
- 2:00 p.m. – ILAO attorney provides 1.0 hour CLE training on answering Legal Answers questions
- 3:00 p.m. – Attorneys answer family and housing law questions on the site, providing immediate pro bono assistance
- 4:00 p.m. – Networking reception
Advance registration is required by Monday, May 14th. If you have any questions or problems with registration, please contact Belinda Bing by emailor 312-832-5127.