- 7th Circuit Bar Association
Part IV of a FREE Multi-Part CLE Series
on Voting Rights:
VOTING BEHIND BARS: A panel discussion on voting rights of people in the criminal justice system
Light Reception to Follow
- Nancy Abudu, Legal Director, ACLU of Florida
- Leah Aden, Senior Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund
- Nasir Blackwell, Community Organizer, Inner-City Muslim Action Network (IMAN)
- Dr. Christina Rivers, Associate Professor of Political Science, DePaul University & Coordinator, Law & Politics Think Tank, Stateville Correctional Center
- Ami Gandhi, Director of Voting Rights & Civic Empowerment, Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights
**Although this event is free, space is limited. Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IL, IN and WI CLE credit - 1.5 hours credit anticipated.
Presented by the Seventh Circuit Bar Association Diversity and Inclusion Committee