To use this form, the other parent must have already filed a Petition for allocation of parental responsibilities.
NOTE: This form can be completed for multiple children at once.
To complete this program, you will need to know:
- The other parent's address, age, and occupation;
- All of the addresses the child has lived at in the past 5 years;
- Whether anyone other than you and the other parent claims to have rights to make important decisions for the child;
- Whether there are any other court cases involving the parents or the children; AND
- Whether you want to split decision-making responsibilites and parenting time with the other parent.