This is the March 2017 meeting of Equip for Equality's monthly Disability Rights Consortium. This session focuses on the intersection of disability rights and immigration rights, with an emphasis on recent developments.
Note: This video could fulfill a new CLE requirement. Pursuant to Amended Supreme Court Rule 794(d), Illinois attorneys are required to complete one hour of diversity and inclusion CLE as part of the six-hour Professional Responsibility CLE requirement. The rule change is effective July 1, 2017, and begins with attorneys with the two-year reporting period ending June 30, 2019. For more, see Illinois Supreme Court Amends Rule on Continuing Legal Education Requirement.
- Lisa Palumbo, LAF
- Audra Passinault, LAF
- Immigration and Disability Presentation 3-22-17.ppt
- Immigrant Detention Centers in Illinois.docx
- Frequently Asked Questions on Immigration.docx
- Know Your Healthcare Rights for Undocumented People - English.pdf
- Know Your Healthcare Rights for Undocumented People - Spanish.pdf
- ICIRR agency referral list.pdf
- ICIRR attorney referral list.pdf
Updated: June 2017