This program will help you prepare your documents. It will ask you questions and you will enter your answers. At the end of the program, you will get a completed set of court forms with instructions that you can save and print.
Form completion time: 20 minutes to 40 minutes
You will not be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To use this program:
- You must be 18 or older;
- You must have been discriminated against by a public official, a place of education, or someone in any public place of accommodation, such as a business, entertainment, recreation, or transportation facility;
- You must not have a pending lawsuit against the same party about the same set of facts;
- You must not a have a pending administrative proceeding against the same party about the same set of facts; AND
- You must not have a final judgment in any court or administrative proceeding that says you cannot file another lawsuit or complaint against the same party about the same set of facts.
To complete this program, you will need:
- Your employer's name, address, and phone number;
- The name of the person who discriminated against you;
- The dates when the discrimination took place, AND
- The name, address, and phone number of anyone who witnessed the discrimination take place.