This session equips attorneys to successfully explore and handle any question, topic, or issue with your pro bono clients. Presenters provide concrete information designed to help pro bono attorneys understand and work with clients, and through facilitated discussion and hypotheticals explore commonly encountered situations that arise in pro bono engagements. This presentation provides practical tips on how to more effectively communicate and work with your pro bono clients so that you can maximize your pro bono experience and the client's outcome.
- Carol Ashley, Vice President of Advocacy
- Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Chandra Rice, Pro Bono volunteer
- Emily M. Kirschbaum, Social Worker, Cabrini Green Legal Aid
- Danielle Parisis Ruffatto, Director of Pro Bono and Training, Domestic Violence Legal Clinic