Note: This project will end in December 2016 and is not currently accepting new volunteers.
- Advice Program Volunteer Instructions: Detailed instructions for advice program volunteers. Covers program procedures for: signing up to volunteer, scheduling referral and advice of clients, and documentation of advice.
- Borderless Resource Guide: Contact information for Prairie State's local offices; information about each circuit in Prairie State's service area, including courthouse information, parenting class and mediation requirements, and online case look up.
- Sample Volunteer Attorney Call Back Form
- Interview and Advice Suggested Checklist: Tips and suggestions for topics to discuss with your client.
- Illinois RPC 6.5
- Illinois Supreme Court Rules 716 and 756(k)
Updated: September 2016