The last few years have seen a number of shifts in policy on the state, federal, and local level that affect the LGBT community and your LGBT legal aid clients. Hear from a panel of experts about the significant case law and legislation in this area as well as the community-based direct service level work that may be a good resource for you and the clients you serve.
- Kara Ingelhart, Lambda Legal
- John Knight, American Civil Liberties Union
- Lark Mulligan, Cabrini Green Legal Aid
- Maria Pahl, Chicago House
- Mike Ziri, Equality Illinois
Updated: March 2018