To use these forms:
- The stalker cannot be a family member, current or ex-spouse, or current or ex-boyfriend or girlfriend;
- The stalker did something that made you fearful or caused emotional distress on at least 2 separate occasions; AND
- You must file your forms in the county were the stalking took place or in the county where you live or where the stalker lives.
To complete these forms, you will need:
- An alternative address where you can receive court documents if you do not want the stalker to know the address where you are staying;
- The stalker's name, gender, and race; AND
- Details about the stalking and when it took place.