All Kids health care can end when any of the following happens:
- The child moves out of Illinois;
- The child turns 19;
- The child enrolls in other medical assistance programs or has affordable health insurance;
- The child’s family does not report information that affects the child’s eligibility,
- A state or federal law or regulation changes the child’s eligibility; or
- You do not pay the premiums you owe. You must pay premiums for covered months even when you do not use All Kids for that time.