Print out this worksheet to get the information from your entire criminal record in one place. You need court dispositions, RAP sheets, and information from the Illinois State Police Access and Review process to fill in this worksheet. You do not need to file this worksheet with the court. It is to help you fill out the expungement or sealing form.
- Fill in your Case Worksheet with this information for each case:
- Arrest or Case Number*: Enter the arrest or case number listed on your court disposition or RAP sheet.
- Arresting Agency: Enter the name of the police department that arrested you.
- Charge*: Enter all offenses you were charged with for each case number, for example, “drug possession” and “possession of paraphernalia”.
- Date of Arrest: Enter the date you were arrested that is listed on your court disposition or RAP sheet.
- Outcome*: Enter the sentence you received for the offense.
- Completion of Sentence*: Enter the date your sentence ended successfully.
* Not required for arrests that did not result in charges.
To use this form, you must have a criminal record that you want to expunge or seal. You must first gather all of the information about your criminal record.
Updated: May 2017