Site FAQs


What should I do if I find a mistake on a page?

No votes yet

If you find a mistake in an article or on another page, please let us know by clicking Contact Us at the bottom right of any Illinois Legal Aid Online page.

  1. Click Request type.
  2. Select I found a problem with the information on this website.
  3. Enter a Title.
  4. In Pages affected, enter the page or pages that have the mistake.
  5. In Request, briefly describe the mistake that you found.
  6. Enter your Email.
  7. Click Save.

Ratings & Comments