Site FAQs


What should I do if I have a technical problem on the website?

No votes yet

If you have a technical problem on the website, please let us know by clicking Contact Us at the bottom right of any Illinois Legal Aid Online page.

  1. Click Request type.
  2. Select I found a technical problem with the website.
  3. Enter a Title.
  4. In Pages affected, enter the page or pages where you noticed the problem.
  5. In Request, briefly describe the problem.
  6. Enter your Email.
  7. Click Save.

Ratings & Comments