1. Fill out your forms
- Notice of Motion and Order. Use the date of your next status call. Chicago status calls are held at 2 P.M. and downstate calls are held at 9 A.M. Make sure you check the Request for hearing box.
- Fill out the Proof of Service information on the back of the form. Remember to fill out your employer's name and address. You must also get your signature notarized.
- Request for Hearing form. Remember to answer all the “Petitioner claims…” questions on the front and back sides of the form.
3. File with the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
File the notice and the request with the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission (IWCC). You can file these forms by mail or in person at any IWCC office.
4. Keep copies for your records
Make sure you keep at least one copy of each form for yourself.
Updated: August 2017