Welcome to Illinois Legal Aid Online

A form for asking the court to give you parental responsibilities (custody/parenting time) for a child.
A program to help you complete the forms to appeal the result of an administrative hearing. For use only in Chicago.
A program to help you complete the forms to resign as an agent for power of attorney.
A program to help you complete forms to give someone access to or control over your money and property in Illinois.

Social Media

In Oct, launches IL's program. Learn more & volunteer now: https://t.co/cAU1S5FUdR https://t.co/IrjARCGt7D
@ILAO 15 hours 3 min ago
It's Day. Remembr this when arguing who should cut down that tree. https://t.co/1xd5kDlGyW https://t.co/Tkr4vW9P1c
@ILAO 18 hours 19 min ago
Don't be a noisy neighbor tmrw on day! But if you are - know your rights: https://t.co/mss0aAnZ5G https://t.co/CD3SwdgXMq
@ILAO 1 day 14 hours ago