Form Library


School & Education Forms

  1. Petition for educational expenses in Cook County

    A form to ask the court to make the other parent pay educational expenses for your child who is 18 or older.

  2. Appeal a public benefits decision

    A form to tell the Illinois Dept. of Human Services that you are appealing a public benefits decision.

  3. Complainant information sheet

    Use this form to file a discrimination complaint with the Illinois Department of Human Rights