Form completion time: 20 minutes to 40 minutes
You will be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To use this program:
- The stalker cannot be a family member, current or ex-spouse, or current or ex-boyfriend or girlfriend (use the Order of Protection program instead);
- The stalker did something that made you fearful or caused emotional distress on at least two separate occasions; AND
- You must file your forms in the county were the stalking took place or in the county where you live or where the stalker lives.
To complete this program, you will need:
- An alternative address where you can receive court documents if you do not want the stalker to know the address where you are staying;
- The stalker's name, gender, and race; AND
- Details about the stalking and when it took place.
This program prepares the following forms. The forms you get will depend on your answers.